Do your athletes struggle with Mental Toughness?
It’s easily one of the most desired mental attributes in an athlete but exactly what is it? And how do you actually develop it? If you type in mental toughness in google you will find over 123,000 sites trying to define it. Some of these links are from Sports Psychologists while others are just coaches giving their own personal definition. And while all of them may be correct, I would like to share with you Mental Toughness as defined by Sports Axiology.
During this forty five minute FREE Webinar you will learn:
- What exactly is Mental Toughness?
- Can Mental Toughness objectively be measured?
- Why most Sports Psychologists and even coaches get the definition of Mental Toughness wrong
- Top 3 Reasons Why Your Athletes Aren’t Mentally Tough
- 3 Key Coaches Strategies for developing Mental Toughness
- Plus much more!