Do you think coaches and parents praise too much?
In this brand new podcast series I interview Ashley Merryman, New York Times Best Selling Author of Top Dog- The Science of Winning and Losing
- What is the benefit of praise?
- What’s the best kind of praise?
- What happens when you give too much praise to a young athlete?
- The difference between praise and encouragement
- The truth about the trophy industry
- Strategies for giving out trophy’s at all levels of performance
- Plus more!
For more information about Ashley Merryman visit www.ashleymerryman.com
If you found this episode useful… I NEED YOUR HELP!
My goal is for the Coach Your Best podcast to be one of the featured podcast resources on iTunes for coaches worldwide so I can help out as many coaches as possible! But in order to do that I need your help.
The way that iTunes determines which podcast shows get featured is by how many people download the podcast, leave reviews (key!), and also subscribe.
These podcasts are free and it usually takes me two days to prepare, record, edit, and produce each show but with your help I know I can help many others just like you!
I would be grateful if you took literally less than 60 seconds and left an honest review of the show.
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here