Is talent born or made?
In this podcast series I interview Daniel Coyle, New York Times Best Selling Author of The Talent Code
- What is ignition and why is it an important concept for coaches to know?
- The importance of passion that you witnessed in each of these talent hotbeds
- Gary McPherson- Tiny Powerful Idea
- Tiger parents vs Johnny Appleseed parents
- Ignition is about the statement ‘Better get busy’
- Thoughts on Kobe Bryant
- The Language of Ignition- research by Carol Dweck
- An example of the head coach of a Russian Tennis Academy and how she brilliantly connected with a new player
- How have you created more ignition moments for your own kids?
- Plus more!
For more information about Daniel Coyle visit www.thetalentcode.com
If you found this episode useful… I NEED YOUR HELP!
My goal is for the Coach Your Best podcast to be one of the featured podcast resources on iTunes for coaches worldwide so I can help out as many coaches as possible! But in order to do that I need your help.
The way that iTunes determines which podcast shows get featured is by how many people download the podcast, leave reviews (key!), and also subscribe.
These podcasts are free and it usually takes me two days to prepare, record, edit, and produce each show but with your help I know I can help many others just like you!
I would be grateful if you took literally less than 60 seconds and left an honest review of the show.
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here