In this brand new series titled ‘Essential Coaching Strategies’ I am joined by Nick Winkelman from Athlete’s Performance. During this episode we discuss the following:
- The concept of ‘Task Instruction’
- Verbal Feedback Strategies
- Applying sports axiology to what the latest research shows
- Visual Feedback Strategies
- Suggestions for using task instruction in large groups
- Plus more!
Nick is the Director of Education at Athletes’ Performance where he oversees all mentorship education courses and is a full-time strength and conditioning coach. Nick has a diverse coaching background within the sports performance field working with NFL Combine Preparation, Tactical Athletes, Fire Fighters and many other sports. For more about Nick click here.
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here
If you liked this podcast episode you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the image below: