Want to discover the latest philosophies, protocols, and programmes for developing today’s athletes?
Here’s How To Enter To Win A FREE Copy Of David’s Book
- Enter your name and email address above
- Tweet out the following phrase to your twitter followers ‘Check out the #HPTFS podcast episode with @athletebydesign @DavidGJoyce‘
>> The more people that enter the more books I get to give away! The winners will be announced via my twitter account (follow me) AND in my online newsletter December, 10, 2014! <<
In part two of this podcast series Coach David Joyce and I discuss the following topics:
- What should coaches be aware of when using heart rate to monitor training loads?
- For younger coaches…explain the Session-RPE method and why it can be a useful tool?
- What objective markers of fitness and fatigue do you use in your training?
- How about biochemical markers?
- How can coaches take all of these different variables and put it into an athlete monitoring system?
- What is the interference effect and why is this important for coaches to know?
- What are some of the most important things that coaches need to keep in mind when it comes to maintaining an in-season conditioning edge?
- Plus more!
Be sure and follow David Joyce on twitter @DavidGJoyce!
If you found this episode useful… I NEED YOUR HELP!
My goal is for the Coach Your Best podcast to be one of the featured podcast resources on iTunes for coaches worldwide so I can help out as many coaches as possible! But in order to do that I need your help. The way that iTunes determines which podcast shows get featured is by how many people download the podcast, leave reviews (key!), and also subscribe. These podcasts are free and it usually takes me two days to prepare, record, edit, and produce each show but with your help I know I can help many others just like you! I would be grateful if you took literally less than 60 seconds and left an honest review of the show. Click Here to Open iTunes
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here