Want to discover the latest philosophies, protocols, and programmes for developing today’s athletes?
In this podcast series I interview coach David Joyce, author of the new book ‘High Performance Training For Sports’.
Here in part one of this podcast series we discuss the following:
- What is your background and who do you currently work with?
- What inspired you to write/edit this book?
- Who exactly is this book for?
- What do you mean by the concept of the modern athlete?
- What exactly do you mean by ‘Enhancing Movement Efficiency’?
- What’s the difference b/t Movement Freedom vs Movement Control?
- The relationship between low back pain and a hula hoop
- The concept of ‘Injury as an Opportunity’
- Why is the psychology of injury so important to address in a return to play program?
- Plus more!
Be sure and follow David Joyce on twitter @DavidGJoyce!
If you found this episode useful… I NEED YOUR HELP!
My goal is for the Coach Your Best podcast to be one of the featured podcast resources on iTunes for coaches worldwide so I can help out as many coaches as possible! But in order to do that I need your help. The way that iTunes determines which podcast shows get featured is by how many people download the podcast, leave reviews (key!), and also subscribe. These podcasts are free and it usually takes me two days to prepare, record, edit, and produce each show but with your help I know I can help many others just like you! I would be grateful if you took literally less than 60 seconds and left an honest review of the show. Click Here to Open iTunes
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here