In this brand new series titled ‘Getting Started With HRV Training’ I am joined by Joel Jamieson, founder of BioForce HRV Precision Performance. During this episode we discuss the following:
- What is HRV Training and why is this something that coaches should know about?
- How is HRV measured? What do the numbers mean?
- How long do you have to collect data to get a baseline?
- Where has most of the research on HRV training come from?
- What tools are required to use HRV Training?
- What are some practical applications of HRV/Who all is currently using it?
- What age is too young to being using HRV?
- What’s the best time of day to measure HRV?
- Best measured Laying down or standing up?
- Plus more!
Joel Jamieson is the founder of 8Weeksout.com and the creator of the BioForce HRV Precision Performance System. In addition to being one of the world’s top experts on HRV Training, he also trains MMA fighters and is an international speaker and author. To find out more about how you can use this system CLICK HERE
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here
If you liked this podcast episode you can subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the image below: