How do you currently measure and track your athletes performance?
In this episode I interview Rami Alhamad, the CEO of www.pushstrength.com about their brand new performance technology available in 2014.
“This device and app can have HUGE impact for coaches and trainers who work with high level athletes!”
During our conversation we discuss the following:
- What is your background?
- What is the PUSH Device and who specifically can benefit from using it?
- What are the metrics that the unit can track?
- What are some of the key benefits that this unit can provide coaches?
- Other than the weight room where else can this be used?
- For those listening that want to try it what’s the next step? (currently have 150 Beta unites and over 1000 coaches applied)
- What’s the timeline of when this product will be available?
- Where can listener’s go to find out more information?
Here’s Your Chance To Win A FREE Push Strength Device
This contest is now over
If you found this episode useful… I NEED YOUR HELP!
My goal is for the Coach Your Best podcast to be one of the featured podcast resources on iTunes for coaches worldwide so I can help out as many coaches as possible! But in order to do that I need your help.
The way that iTunes determines which podcast shows get featured is by how many people download the podcast, leave reviews (key!), and also subscribe.
These podcasts are free and it usually takes me two days to prepare, record, edit, and produce each show but with your help I know I can help many others just like you!
I would be grateful if you took literally less than 60 seconds and left an honest review of the show.
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here