In part two of this podcast series with Jenn Shirkani, author of 'Ego Vs Eg' where we discuss the following:
- Why is it so tough for coaches to let go of control?
- What happens when a coach realizes he or she can't trust his staff?
- What happens when a new coach isn't given the opportunity to choose his or her new staff?
- What's the impact for a coach of being blind to their downstream?
- What do you mean by the phrase 'when good intentions go wrong'?
- Why is self-awareness so important for a coach when it comes to 're-lapsing back to your own ways'?
- What are some other ways this trap can be avoided?
- Any final advice for coaches in how they can better leverage their ego and not get trapped by it?