In part two of the podcast series ‘Understanding the ADHD Brain and Sports Performance’ Dr. Ari Tuckman and I discuss the following:
- What are the two mental cycles that negatively affect peak mental performance for the ADHD Brain?
- What are externalized executive functions?
- What are a few of your favorite tools that might benefit athletes and coaches?
- Healthy self-esteem plays a foundational role in sports performance, what areas influence an athletes self-esteem?
- What are a few occasional ‘little lies’ that an athlete might tell them self? (i.e. “My ADHD gives me more energy so I don’t need to worry about recovery.”)
- What are a few strategies that an athlete or coach with ADHD can use to build better self-esteem?
- Plus more!
Ask Questions Or Share Feedback
- Comment on the show and/or let me know how I can help you be a better coach
- Email me at athletebydesign(at)gmail.com or click here
If you liked this podcast episode you can subscribe to the podcast by click on the image below: